In the esthetics world, innovation is the key to staying ahead in the game. One groundbreaking technology that has taken the industry by storm is the PLAXEL+ cold plasma and true plasma device. This non-invasive technology offers a range of benefits, from rejuvenating the skin to lifting and tightening various areas of the face and body. If you're a beauty professional looking to tap into this popular trend and boost your business's bottom line, here's a comprehensive guide on how you can effectively price your PLAXEL plasma pen treatments.
Average Plasma Treatment Cost
On average, a single plasma treatment session goes for around $500. Now, imagine incorporating just 2 to 3 clients per week. That's a potential revenue of between $52,000 to $78,000 USD per year. Now imagine if you could increase that to 4 to 5 plasma pen clients per week! – You can see that PLAXEL plasma pen treatments can be a very lucrative path to grow your business!
Let's breakdown the prices for different areas so you have a good idea of how much you can charge your clients for this treatment.
Upper Face Treatments
The upper face is often a popular treatment area as this is usually where the first signs of aging become apparent. Here's a breakdown of pricing recommendations for various upper face treatments:
- Forehead Lines (including the 11's): $500 and up
- Just the 11's: Starting at $300
- Brow Lift: Starting at $450
- Crow’s Feet: Starting at $300
- Forehead, Brow Lift, & Crow’s Feet: Starting at $1100
- Top Total Lift (Forehead, Brow lift, 11's, Crow’s Feet): Starting at $1200
Here's how you can price your eye treatments and help your clients improve the youthfulness of the areas surrounding their eyes:
- Upper Eyelid Lift: Starting at $500
- Upper Eyelid Lift & Crow’s Feet: Starting at $600
- Upper and Lower Eyelid Tightening & Lift: Starting at $700
- Under Eye Lift & Smooth: Starting at $500
- Under Eye Lift & Smooth with Crow’s Feet: Starting at $600
- Middle Trio (Eyelids, Under eyes, Crow’s Feet): Starting at $1100
Lower Face Treatments
As we age, our skin tends to lose a lot of it's elasticity and tends to droop. Here's a pricing guide to offer to your clients for lower face treatments:
- Smile Lines: Starting at $400
- Upper Lip Plump: Starting at $400
- Full Lip Plump: Starting at $600
- Smokers Lines: Starting at $600 (depending on severity)
- Cheek Lines: Starting at $400 - $800 (depending on quantity)
- Cheek Lift: Starting at $700 (depending on surface area)
- Total Facelift: Starting at $2500
The neck is another area where signs of aging become noticeable. Here are our pricing recommendations to follow for neck treatments:
- Jowls & Jawline: Starting at $800 - $1000
- Turkey Neck: Starting at $600 - $1000
- Jowls/Jawline & Turkey Neck: Starting at $1200
- Neck Lift: Starting at $1000 - $1800
- Total Neck Lift (Jowls/Jawline, Turkey Neck, and Full Neck): Starting at $1500 - $2500
PLAXEL plasma treatments aren't only limited to the face; they can also work wonders on the body. Here's a pricing guide for body treatments:
- Decolleté: Starting at $1250
- Belly Button Lift: Starting at $500
- Tummy Makeover: Starting at $1200 to $4000
- Breast Lift: Starting at $1200 - $2000
- Nipple Lift: Starting at $500
- Top of Hands: Starting at $750
- Sun/Age Spots: Starting at $300 (depending on quantity)
Cold Plasma Facials
Growing in popularity are cold plasma facials with PLAXEL. The benefit of cold plasma is it does not cause any injury to the skin, requires no downtime and can be used on all skin types.
- $275 per treatment (full face)
- or buy a set of 5 sessions, get one free
Since cold plasma does not cause micro-injuries to the skin the results will be more subtle compared to true plasma with the needle tip. A series of treatments will be required to see any substantial lifting or tightening in the area with cold plasma. We recommend incorporating cold plasma into your regular facials to sterilize the skin, deeply infuse skincare product into the skin and give a collagen stimulating boost. Cold plasma is best used for preparing for ablative procedures or for those that are not a candidate for true plasma treatments due to darker skin tones.
PLAXEL is not only good for tightening and lifting but it is also very good for removing or improving skin imperfections too. Here's what you can charge for simple skin imperfections:
- Milia, Sebaceous Hyperplasia, Superficial Spider Veins, Skin tags, Moles, Sun Spots, Age Spots, Cherry Angiomas, Keratosis, Fibromas, DPN, etc... $100 for 30 minutes.
When it comes to pricing your PLAXEL plasma treatments, consider the time each procedure takes. A shorter treatment like addressing crow's feet may take around 45 minutes to an hour, while a comprehensive facelift can extend to over 5 hours.
Here are some pricing strategies to consider:
- Charge per credit card-sized treatment area, typically $250-$300.
- Consider hourly rates (though this isn't always recommended).
- Set prices based on general treatment areas, with a minimum of $300 per small area.
- Offer discounts for repeat sessions or package deals.
- Keep in mind that medical offices often charge more than these suggested prices.
PLAXEL plasma treatments offer a revolutionary approach to skincare and beauty enhancement. By incorporating these pricing recommendations into your business model, you have the potential to not only provide exceptional results to your clients but also substantially increase your revenue. Remember, these prices are just a starting point; adjust them based on your market and the value you provide. With the right pricing strategy, you can confidently embark on your journey to becoming a successful PLAXEL plasma provider.
For any inquiries or questions, feel free to text us at (469) 620-7188. Your success is our priority and we are always available to help!