MicroBalm Original Formula (2oz Tube)
MicroBalm Original Formula (2oz Tube)
Low stock: 1 left
MicroBalm Original Formula is known worldwide as a complete all-purpose and 100% natural concentrated salve formulated to promote dermal health. Originally formulated for before, during, and after micropigmentation procedures such as permanent makeup (PMU), scalp micropigmentation (SMP), and body art tattoos. This power-packed, all-natural formula maintains your skin’s delicate balance of existing nutrients with the nourishing properties of selected plant compounds, herbs, oils, and extracts. The moisturizing effects of hemp oil combined with the invader-targeting activity of arnica, propolis, and calendula creates an environment to support a healthy skin barrier. The ingredients used have been known to be noncomedogenic supporting a breathable barrier.
As an all-purpose slave, MicroBalm Original Formula is infused with hand-selected, fresh organic ingredients that help minimize skin irritation and itching while maintaining optimal hydration.
MicroBalm Original Formula provides powerful antioxidants, chlorophyll, and other ingredients to balance your skin’s natural microbiome and fight foreign invaders. Packaged with love and care, we’ve carefully formulated this salve to enhance your skin’s protective barrier using the knowledge of science and gifts of Mother Nature’s garden — all while tickling your senses with its delightful scent derived from fresh ingredients and essential oils of lavender and chamomile.
Essential oils have been used throughout history in herbal medicine to promote rejuvenation. Every ingredient is carefully curated for its contribution to enhancing skin health, and our handcrafted salve is proudly manufactured in Canada to the highest standards.
MicroBalm Original Formula is FREE from lanolin, petroleum, mineral oils, petroleum distillates, and other synthetic waxes and ingredients. MicroBalm comes in different packaging and sizes such as stand-up squeeze tubes and environmentally sound pillow packs that can be carried with convenience.
Nourish and support your skin’s health with MicroBalm Original salve Formula. MicroBalm is an all-purpose salve which can be used for a multitude of skin concerns and can help maintain and brighten the look and longevity of body art tattoos. This non-greasy, dry, fast-absorbing salve leaves skin with a soothed and satiny fresh feeling, while hydrating and maintaining a healthy glow.
EVERY DAY USE: MicroBalm can be used daily to promote healthier, hydrated, nourished supple skin. Can even be applied before makeup application on very dry skin and is gentle enough for all ages and skin types. MicroBalm Original Formula is a multi-purpose salve not only for micropigmentation post-care, but also for promoting skin hydration for the hands and feet.
BEFORE AND AFTER PROCEDURES: MicroBalm Original Formula may be used before and after tattoo procedures, including PMU and SMP. MicroBalm Original Formula maintains healthy skin hydration, creating the perfect workable canvas pre-procedure and for future tattoos. Our product is used worldwide by tattoo artists for its supportive properties.
PRE-PROCEDURE DIRECTIONS: Apply a thin layer of MicroBalm Original Formula to the scalp or body area prior to the procedure. Allow absorption for 10-15 minutes, then cleanse the skin. Our formula keeps skin soft and workable to aid in pigment deposition. You may also prepare your client’s skin by providing MicroBalm Original Formula to be used daily for one to two weeks before the procedure.
POST-PROCEDURE DIRECTIONS: Apply a thin layer of MicroBalm Original Formula one to three times daily to the tattoo, starting the first application six to 24 hours after the procedure. MicroBalm Original Formula should be applied for the full recovery period (30 to 45 days). For tattoos on the face, apply a small amount (roughly the size of a grain of rice) to the post-procedure area.
As with any new product, it is good practice to “spot-test” before using on a fresh tattoo, to wash your hands thoroughly before each use, and to not share salves. Use a fresh cotton swab to apply, without double-dipping. Keep the lid closed tightly when not in use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Here is an overview of some of the key ingredients:
- Hemp oil: Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types, as it moisturizes without clogging your pores. It also helps balance your skin’s natural oils. Hemp oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, along with antioxidants, to promote a healthy skin barrier.
- Propolis: Bees don’t just make honey — they also produce propolis, a compound made from sap and beeswax. Propolis contains pinocembrin, a flavonoid with properties that support the skin’s healthy microbiome.
- Calendula: Calendula oil, extracted from marigold flowers, targets foreign invaders and promotes skin barrier health.
- Arnica plant: Extracts from the Arnica plant have long been used for their ability to support healthy levels of inflammation and normal skin barrier function.
- Beeswax: Beeswax forms a barrier around the skin, sealing in moisture without smothering or clogging pores. It also helps fight foreign invaders, balancing your skin’s microbiome.
- Akhtar N, Zaman SU, Khan BA, et al. Calendula extract: Effects on mechanical parameters of human skin. Acta Pol Pharm. 2011;68(5):693-701.
- Andre CM, Hausman J, Guerriero G. Cannabis sativa: The plant of the thousand and one molecules. Front Plant Sci. 2016;7:19.
- Kriplani P, Guarve K, Baghael US. Arnica montana L. — A plant of healing: Review. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2017;69(8):925-945.
- Martinotti S, Ranzato E. Propolis: A new frontier for wound healing? Burns Trauma. 2015;3:9.
- Mori H, Kawanami H, Kawahata H, Aoki M. Wound healing potential of lavender oil by acceleration of granulation and wound contraction through induction of TGF-β in a rat model. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16:144.